Friday, November 21, 2014

#BEMORE ~ 77 Secrets To Your Powerful Life


#BEMORE   77 Secrets To Your Powerful Life   by Sandi Krakowski

Are you becoming who you were made to be?

I have been following Sandi for a few months now and I'm excited to read her new book.  Sandi is a real person doing real things.  She does not hold back and is not fake.

I look forward to reading her book and believing that I can be who God created me to be.  I don't have to worry about anything or anyone else of  this world.  No more doubting and listening to negative talk.  I stand with the positive people. :)

I have believed too many lies that myself and others have said about me.  I am full of power that I haven't even tapped into by the grace of God.

I believe all things are possible with God when we are obedient.

If you are interested in having an online book club let me know I can set one up.  I would love to share this journey with you and fellowship.

Order you copy here #BeMore




Here is a little bit about who Sandi is :)

Sandi Krakowski is a Facebook Marketing Expert noted by Forbes as a Top 20 Online Marketing Influencers of 2014, Top 20 Women Social Media Influencer and a Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer. She is the CEO & Founder of both A Real Change International, Inc and Sandpaper Tablet, Inc. Her systems help small business owners and big corporations utilize the online space and social media for brand awareness, company growth and client loyalty. Sandi believes passionately in speaking to audiences about how the truth found in the Bible can effectively help anyone to run a successful business and have an incredible life. Part of the corporate culture is to provide opportunities for people within and outside of our company for Bible study, prayer, fitness, Christian mission and financial freedom. She has been working online successfully for the last eighteen years and has built eleven successful companies. Sandi's passion and purpose is to ignite people and cause them to burn with the fire that God put in their hearts and to cause them to live in freedom and to be capable of causing them to burn on their own in their respective calling. Sandi has been married to Alan Krakowski for twenty-two years, is a proud Momma to Jeremy, Justin, and Bobby and has a favorite dog named Kobe and 2 cats a ragdoll named Latte and a cat she rescued at 1 lb named Chanchita.

No comments:

Post a Comment