Sunday, November 2, 2014

Gift Box Ornament 2014

The day one of Pause, Ponder & Prepare we were asked to ponder.

Let your mind wander to your memories of Christmas as a child, the excitement, lights, colors, etc.  How do you compare the anticipation you had about Santa and getting gifts with your anticipation of the coming of Jesus Christ?

While I was pondering this I thought about the excitement of waking up to presents under the tree.  This gift reminds me of the gift that Jesus has giving us.

I searched on google for a box template (many to choose from), cut it out of glitter card stock and glued it together.  I then wrapped with the ribbon, bow and a tag that said joy.  Joyful is how I feel knowing that I am redeemed and that the Lord has set me free. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment