Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Promise Stocking



Day two of the Pause, Ponder and Prepare talked about Promises Fulfilled.  

When you keep your promise to others they feel love, their heart is filled with love and hope.

The days are coming," declares the Lord, "When I will fulfill the gracious promise I made to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah."  Jeremiah 33:14

While pondering this study I thought about how God will acknowledge my obedience.  Last month I was tested in this area and I'm happy to say that I was obedient and the gifts from the Lord were so worth it. I am thankful that He promises to be my refuge and strength to always come through in His timing and way.

My ornament today is stuffed with God's promises of Salvation, Love, Hope and Faith. 



You can make this any size that you want.  Just find a template or draw one yourself.



I love to hand stitch so instead of pulling out the sewing machine I just went to town.



I bought this trim to make bigger stockings but guess who go them now ;).  You can just any type of trim that you have around.  You can sew it or glue it on the stocking.


I added a take that said promise and a bow.



Glued in some faux pine, a few gingerbread men of course and cinnamon sticks that I painted the words on.

No comments:

Post a Comment