Thursday, October 9, 2014

Turkey Feather are flying :)


 I'm still thinking of fall.  This turkey measures 4 x 3.5 and can be made into a magnet or a pin.



I love when God gives me the vision of crafts and I just let him take the lead.  You just never know what he is going to produce.  Most of my life I have let others lead me and worried about what they thought.  When the only one that truly matters is God and what he thinks about what I am doing.

My Father alone determines my mission no one else can talk me our of it.  He gives me the vision.

I think one of my favorite things to watch are children creating.  Even when the artwork isn't perfect it is something they made with their own imagination.  When I use to go into the classroom to do crafts with my children and they would ask for help I would tell them just do your best.  It would be awesome to see the uniqueness of every project.

Don't ever be afraid to express yourself creatively.  Always use your gifts to help others. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment